Friday, March 13, 2015

What We Have Here is a Failure to Communicate

Hey Everyone, (if anyone is still out here)

I realize it's been a long time since I've posted anything really funny and actually a really long time since I've posted anything at all.  I guess sometimes the idea that I will "blog" regularly means either when I feel I have time or when I feel up to doing so, and the truth is that neither of these has happened in a really long time. 

However, I've recently (slightly) embarrassed my eldest daughter on Facebook, so I wonder if I might continue to do so here. . . 

This past Wednesday, Chelsey, Austin, and Joel had dental appointments in Punxsutawney, PA.  (That's right folks.  Our dentist is a neighbor to that celebrity groundhoug, Punxsutawney Phil.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment